Finishing the last RNT of the season just 2 weeks ago, I returned to my original thoughts on RNT and why I keep coming back to the sport. It’s not too soon to start training for next year! Click the contact us link above to ask about personal online coaching for the runner or rider hoping to try Ride N Tie!
I saw this post the other day, and it got me thinking about my favourite type of running: Ride N Tie. I suppose I could make an “Endurance” one of these too, but to be honest, I am really looking forward to RNT this year… even more than Endurance.
So here goes!
- What a beautiful day for a RNT!
- Here goes, we are over the starting line.
- Time to run really fast, everyone is watching.
- Eek, I hope none of these horses kick.
- Pass me horse, pass me! Why are you going so slow?
- Ok, I guess I will just run faster than the horse – I feel sick
- Seriously, horse is passing now? Ok I will hide in these trees over here.
- Ah good, the horses are all gone, I can run freely now
- Or maybe I will walk, I am probably close to my tied horse anyway. Quarter…
View original post 803 more words